|Job title :||SAP FICO Trainer|
|Location :||West Sydney|
|Start date :||2/22/2021|
|Duration :||9 Months|
|Job Reference :||518942_1|
|Job published :||about 1 month ago|
We have a great opportunity for an experienced SAP FICO Training Consultant to join an exciting SAP project for 9 months
The role is accountable for delivering training throughout the SAP FICO space
- Experience required in FICO, ideally S/4HANA
- Role is based on-site and will be occasional travel to QLD and potentially VIC
This is an exciting opportunity for an SAP Training Consultant with at least 5+ years of experience training in the FICO module
Our client is looking for keen individuals, who are able to deliver in the following areas
- Manage stakeholders
- Deliver training facilitation (face to face and virtually)
- Coordinate the training environment
- Support post training
In order to take up this fantastic opportunity, you must have SAP facilitation skills in the SAP Finance module and be able to draw upon your existing skills in the following areas:
- Working well within a team environment
- Managing your own deliverables and be autonomous in the FICO
- Working within an established process framework
- Being a self starter and passionate about doing a good job
- Experience with EnableNow
In addition to the technical skills, you must have a solid training background with the ability to teach, educate and deliver a range of training programmes using both written and verbal means.
This is a great opportunity to work on the latest SAP Global Implementation and be part of a strong team environment.
For further information please call our Melbourne Head Offices on 03 9348 0092 or email your CV and details to opportunities@SpellerInternational.com.au
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists.
Please note, only candidates who meet the necessary criteria will be contacted
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance.