|Job title :||SAP Test Analyst|
|Start date :||11/09/2023|
|Duration :||12 month contract|
|Job Reference :||593253_1|
|Job published :||29 days ago|
We seek the expertise of an experienced SAP Test Analyst is required to carry out testing across a wide array of applications and technologies, across SAP ECC. Our client is a large FMCG company, based in Melbourne CBD, offering hybrid working model.
Test Planning and Design:
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to understand requirements and functional specifications.
- Work with the Test Lead to develop comprehensive test plans and test cases that cover all aspects of the software.
- Identify and prioritize test scenarios based on risk and business impact.
- Create and maintain test documentation for reference and reporting.
- Execute test cases manually and, when applicable, with test automation tools.
- Record and report defects using a designated issue tracking system.
- Support stakeholders in performing regression testing to ensure that software changes do not negatively impact existing functionality.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Identify opportunities for test automation and develop automated test scripts.
- Maintain and update automated test suites as the software evolves.
- Continuously improve and expand the test automation framework.
Test Data Management:
- Support and/or manage test data sets to support various test scenarios.
- Ensure data privacy and compliance with relevant regulations.
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and best practices.
- 5 years minimum SAP testing experience (across most SAP modules)
- Proficiency in test case management and defect tracking systems, preferably using ALM.
- Experience with test automation frameworks and scripting languages (e.g., Selenium, Python, or similar).
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) or similar certifications are a plus.
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria and you’re looking for your next challenge, then click APPLY or contact Maria on (03) 9348 0092 for a confidential discussion
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists
Please note, you must have unrestricted Australian working rights to apply for this position, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance