|Job title :||PI Developer|
|Start date :||06/23/2021|
|Job Reference :||546942_1|
|Job published :||about 1 month ago|
About the role
Our well known client is looking for a SAP PI/PO developer for a permanent engagement to assist one of Australia’s leading brands with enhancements and integrations.
- Strong design, configuration experience in SAP PI/PO. Expertise in Context Handling of Graphical mapping and Proficient in writing UDFs (simple and complex), Java mapping.
- Experience in all aspects of the SAP PO implementation including gathering requirements, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post-implementation activities.•
- Expert knowledge on A2A & B2B scenarios in Configuring, Execution, Monitoring and Troubleshooting of new and existing business integration scenarios of SAP and non-SAP systems in both synchronous and asynchronous process.
- Hand-on various widely PI adapters including STFP, REST, Proxy, RFC, IDOC, JDBC, SOAP, File, Mail, Web Services, JMS .
- Deep understanding on PI 7.3, PO 7.5 versions dual stack and single stack.
- Strong troubleshooting skills on the PI issues
How to apply
These opportunities don't come around often so if you are looking for a role to work the latest technologies then...........APPLY NOW
For further information please call our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or email your CV and details to Opportunities@SpellerInternational.com.au
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa