|Job title :||Cloud Project Manager (AWS)|
|Start date :||09/09/2021|
|Duration :||6 month contract|
|Job Reference :||550844_1|
|Job published :||8 days ago|
- Delivering a large AWS transformation project
- Control costs in line with budget expectations.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Ensure correct documentation is maintained.
- Ensure resourcing is managed appropriately.
The skills required:
- Can demonstrate minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Project Manager
- An experienced Cloud Project Manager, who can demonstrate experience on at least 1 AWS project
- Follow project best practices, policies, procedures, and processes.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of project management software
- A drive for high quality successful delivery along with continuous process improvement
If you want a team-orientated culture where new ideas are embraced and variety is assured, APPLY NOW!
For further information please call Maria at our Melbourne Offices on 03 9348 0092
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa