|Job title :||Change & Communications Lead|
|Start date :||09/03/2021|
|Duration :||8 Months|
|Job Reference :||AD_3207602_2|
|Job published :||14 days ago|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Change & Communications Lead to be part of a project that has been created to build and maintain a program view of Service Management change initiatives, making sure these are delivered to the best practice with the organisations best interest in mind.
Responsibilities will include:
- Hitting the ground running as the project is already underway and being able to use your experience to work autonomously
- Work with the Project Managers and Stakeholders to develop and execute the Change & Comms Plan, raising business awareness and the understanding of project information, outcomes and key changes / impacts
- Providing communications leadership and support to all key stakeholders and business owners in the company
- Developing relevant communication documents, ensuring best practice by communicating with appropriate content for each target audience
- Increasing awareness of project deliverables and outcomes, providing reasoning and understanding for all objectives
- Have a minimum of 5-7 years' experience in a Change Management role
- Service Management experience or a strong understanding of this sector
- Experience driving change on large complex digital projects or across numerous smaller projects within Digital environments.
- Experience with ADKAR or PROSCI is highly regarded
We are looking for a candidate who can start ASAP, however, the organisation would be happy to wait for the right candidate. The duration of the role is approx. 8 months and would look to interview immediately.
Please only apply if you have a very good understanding of Change and Communications and have proven background in Service Management, thank you. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to Chris Oughton in our Melbourne Head Office on 03 9348 0092 or email your CV and details to email@example.com