|Job title :||Test Analyst (B2B)|
|Start date :||11/02/2023|
|Duration :||Contract until May 2024|
|Job Reference :||592738_2|
|Job published :||about 1 month ago|
We are seeking an Test Analyst, to help our client B2B eCommerce platforms. This is a hands-on testing role, with the ability to co-ordinate and run the UAT test sessions.
- Must have between 5 - 7 years experience as a Test Analyst
- Plan & manage dedicated UAT sessions with Program Test Manager.
- Ensure Business SMEs engaged have required access to the test environments and Test Data set up is done for each planned UAT session.
- Create UAT Test cases for each functional story (Hands on Testing role).
- Get the Test cases reviewed and approved by Business SMEs.
- Execute UAT test cases along with the Business SMEs in dedicated UAT sessions before each release (Hands on testing role).
- Raise & retest defects for UAT testing.
- Triage UAT defects with Program Test Manager.
- Escalate any UAT testing risks, issues & blockers with the Program Test Manager.
- Assist the Program Test Manager to prepare and maintain the test execution and defect report – Excel / dashboards.
- Assist Program Test Manager to capture Business sign off for UAT Testing.
- Adhere to the overall Program Strategy and report any deviation from it.
- Knowledge of SAP Commerce Cloud and B2B implementation will be highly desirable.
- Experience working with Business stakeholders to conduct UAT.
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria and you're looking for your next exciting opportunity, then please apply now! For more information call Maria at our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092.
Please ensure your CV is uploaded in MS Word format only.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
You must have unrestricted Australian working rights to apply for this position, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance