|Job title :||SuccessFactors ECP Consultant|
|Start date :||3/16/2020|
|Duration :||3 Months|
|Job Reference :||432645_1|
|Job published :||13 days ago|
SAP SuccessFactors EC Payroll Consultant
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced SAP SuccessFactors EC Payroll Consultant to join our Adelaide based client for a three month contract, occasional travel and work from home is available for this contract.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced SAP SuccessFactors EC Payroll Consultant.
You'll get to work on the latest technologies in a fast paced, project environment and build on your existing SAP SuccessFactors EC Payroll skills
- Minimum 4 years experience as an SAP Payroll Consultant (Australian Payroll)
- Minimum 1 year experience in SAP SuccessFactors EC Payroll (this is essential to be considered for this position)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- At least 1 end to end implementation of SuccessFactors EC Payroll
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to take a lead role on projects
- Project environment
- Opportunity to work directly from home
- Immediate start
How to Apply
This is a rare opportunity that will give you exposure to an exciting project environment, with a highly competitive salary on offer and growth within your role. This role is due to start ASAP so if you are an experienced SAP SuccessFactors EC Payroll Consultant then please APPLY NOW!
Click on 'Apply Now' or call Jack Bland in our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092. Please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa with unrestricted working rights, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance