|Job title :||SuccessFactors Administrator|
|Salary :||Plus Superannuation|
|Start date :||11/14/2023|
|Job Reference :||593498_1|
|Job published :||25 days ago|
Join an organisation with a friendly welcoming team, excellent benefits and flexible working environment!
- Permanent role offering great learning and development opportunity
- Flexible working environment with flexi hours / hybrid working
- Great opportunity to work for established organisation!
SAP SuccessFactors Administrator
Join an established organisation and add value to the community through their work. Great opportunity to upskill!
About the role
The client is seeking a SAP SuccessFactors System Administrator to join their inhouse team to support them in upgrade, enhancement and improvement of their SAP SuccessFactors domain.
- System Administrator for SAP SuccessFactors Modules Employee Central, Recruitment, Onboarding and Performance and Goals, Learning Management Systems and Recruitment and Marketing highly advantageous
- Troubleshooting and resolving system issues and escalating when required
- Set up of workflow and role-based permissions for any new processes.
- Provide end-user support and training
- Manage the SAP SuccessFactors half yearly upgrade process.
- Support where required to maintain functionality
Skills & experience
- Experience with HRIS System Administration experience with a focus on SAP SuccessFactors.
- Proven track record of implementing and administering SAP SuccessFactors modules specifically Employee Central, Recruitment, Onboarding and ideally Performance & Goals
- Functional experience in SAP SuccessFactors across a variety of different modules
- Experience in core HR business practices
- Configuration and build experience highly desirable
If you are seeking your next challenge and wish to work for a well-known national organisation that will continue to expand your career horizon then please APPLY NOW!!
For further information please call Catherine at our Melbourne Offices on 03 9348 0092
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa