|Job title :||Senior Functional Consultant (SD/MM/LE/PP)|
|Start date :||6/22/2020|
|Job Reference :||444215_1|
|Job published :||about 1 year ago|
SAP Functional Consultant (SD/MM/LE/PP)
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced SAP Functional Consultant to join a leading company on a full time permanent basis as a key member of their high performing SAP team.
Reporting to the ICT Manager the role focused on SD, MM, LE and PP modules, the incumbent will be looking after existing systems enhancements as well as participating in new projects.
- The primary function of the role is to provide business systems and services that continue to enhance the operational effectiveness of the company's business applications and infrastructure.
- You will design new systems, as well as identify opportunities for improvement of current systems.
- Be responsible for leading process mapping, business requirements gathering and system design functions as well as Project Management when required.
- Assist in delivering a future systems strategy and implementation to ensure systems are fit for purpose and enable operations to be efficient and effective.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant Bachelor degree in business studies, Business Administration, Management or Information Technology
- Must have experience working on small to large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- A minimum of 2 SAP end-to-end implementations; preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Hands on Configuration experience in SAP Modules SD/MM/LE/PP
If you are looking for your next permanent opportunity, wish to work alongside professional people in an employee focused company and you are available immediately then please APPLY NOW!!
Please call Maria in our Melbourne Head Office on 03 9348 0092 or apply via the link below.
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.