|Job title :||SAP MM Consultant/Business Analyst|
|Start date :||1/27/2021|
|Duration :||6 months|
|Job Reference :||489699_1|
|Job published :||29 days ago|
SAP MM Consultant/Business Analyst
Our well known client is looking for an SAP MM Consultant, with some exposure to WM and LE for a 6 month contract position, this is a support role. We require the assistant to support the sompany through testing, training, post go live support.
- Strong SAP MM experience as a Consultant or SAP Business Analyst
- Minimum 2 end to end SAP implementations.
- Experience in SAP MM testing and post go live support.
- Exposure to WM and LE modules.
- Experience of highly interfaced solutions with multiple methods (IDoc, RFC, EDI, etc).
- Possesses the ability to build strong relationships with users and in particular with Warehouse staff
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have strong presentation skills.
- Able to produce high-quality documentation.
- Ability to analyse problems and communicate solutions quickly.
- An agile and resilient work methodology is a must.
How to apply?
If you meet the above criteria and you are available now, then lease apply now! For more information call Maria at our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092. Apply now through seek and upload your resume in MS Word format only.