|Job title :||SAP Test Lead (3 days per week)|
|Start date :||3/5/2020|
|Duration :||3 month contract|
|Job Reference :||432451_2|
|Job published :||about 1 month ago|
SAP Test Lead (SAP ISU)
We are currently hiring for a SAP Test Lead, 3 days a week from from first week of April, for initially a 3 month contract.
Location - Sydney
Required Skills & Experience:
· SAP ISU experience in Plant Maintenance/Work Order modules
· Demonstrated Test team leadership on SAP projects
· Experience in working on work order management systems highly desirable
· Creating Test strategies/plans for functional and non-functional testing
· Creating Test Summary Reports
· Defect Management and reporting of identified issues and risks.
· Experience with HP ALM, Jira
· Experience in delivering test projects using the waterfall and agile methodologies
· Good verbal and written communications skills
· Work with SAP functional consultants and business users to design and build test scenarios
· Review and analyse business/functional requirements and design test coverage
· Work with the testers to ensure all test cases/results and evidence has been captured and recorded
· Analyse test results and report progress, status and risks to determine product readiness for market
· Defect management – work with the vendor to resolve defects
· Conduct defect triage meetings as required
· Reporting – provide regular test updates to the key stakeholders
· Be a promoter of Quality Assurance
· Engage internal and external stakeholders (technical and non-technical)
If you are searching for your next challenging role and you wish to work alongside other highly motivated and skilful professionals in a great team then APPLY NOW
For further details please call our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or apply via the link below.
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian Citizen or have valid working rights