|Job title :||SAP Successfactors Project Manager|
|Start date :||7/16/2020|
|Duration :||12 month fixed term|
|Job Reference :||445049_2|
|Job published :||30 days ago|
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced SAP Successfactors Project Manager for a long-term engagement. The purpose of the role is to complete a full end to end Successfactors implementation in Recruitment.
- Delivering a large, complex project (specifically Successfactors)
- Control costs in line with budget expectations.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Ensure correct documentation is maintained.
- Ensure resourcing is managed appropriately.
The skills required:
- Can demonstrate minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Has completed 1-2 end to end implementations in SAP Successfactors
- Strong analytical skills and a good understanding of information technology concepts and processes
- Follow project best practices, policies, procedures, and processes.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of project management software
- A drive for high quality successful delivery along with continuous process improvement
If you are looking for your next permanent opportunity, wish to work alongside professional people in an employee focused company and you are available immediately then please APPLY NOW!!
Please call Maria in our Melbourne Head Office on 03 9348 0092 or apply via the link below.
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.