|Job title :||SAP SuccesFactors Administrator|
|Salary :||Plus Superannuation|
|Start date :||10/31/2023|
|Job Reference :||592111_1|
|Job published :||about 1 month ago|
SAP SuccessFactors Administrator
Join an organisation making a meaningful impact in the community through their work. Great opportunity to upskill and be part of SuccessFactors Implementation!
- Initially the role is contract, moving to a Permanent role!
- Flexible working environment with 1 day in the Geelong office!
- Great opportunity to work for a not-for-profit organisation!
About the company
This position is working at a well-known Australian company. Our client has been operating in Australia since 1948 and pride themselves on making valuable impact and changing the lives of many!
About the role
The client is seeking a SAP SuccessFactors System Administrator to join their inhouse team to support them in the implementation of SAP SuccessFactors. This is a newly created role with a view to become Permanent!
- System Administrator for SAP SuccessFactors Modules Employee Central, Recruitment, Onboarding and Performance and Goals highly advantageous
- Troubleshooting and resolving system issues and escalating when required
- Set up of workflow and role-based permissions for any new processes.
- Provide end-user support and training
- Manage the SAP SuccessFactors half yearly upgrade process.
- Support where required to maintain functionality
Skills & experience
- Experience with HRIS System Administration experience with a focus on SAP SuccessFactors.
- Proven track record of implementing and administering SAP SuccessFactors modules specifically Employee Central, Recruitment, Onboarding and ideally Performance & Goals
- Functional experience in SAP SuccessFactors across a variety of different modules
- Experience in core HR business practices
- Configuration and build experience highly desirable