|Job title :||SAP Security Consultant|
|Start date :||4/12/2021|
|Duration :||6 month contract|
|Job Reference :||542704_1|
|Job published :||29 days ago|
SAP Security Consultant
Currently we have a requirement for a SAP Security Consultant, for a 6 month contract, preference is Melbourne, however the client will consider candidates interstate, to work from home.
You will work closely with business & IT teams to design new/update security roles and recommend security standards across systems for ongoing projects.
You will be responsible to develop procedures, processes and guidelines that are efficient and focused on the quality of the process and adhere to corporate security standards
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 5 - 7 years experience in the support of security across SAP Systems
- Experience with at least 2 full life cycle implementations.
- Experience with SAP GRC
- Experience with SAP IDM
- Experience in implementing and maintaining User provisioning, role creation and maintenance and Segregation of Duties.
- Ability to work with SAP and Non-SAP resources to achieve successful delivery of projects, inclusive of architectural artefacts.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
How to Apply?
If you meet the above criteria, have excellent SAP Security skills, then apply now!
Please make sure you attach your resume in Microsoft Word format only. For further questions contact Maria in our Melbourne office on 03 9348 0092.
Please note, you must have fully unrestricted Australian working rights to apply for this position, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS