|Job title :||SAP SD/LE Team Lead|
|Start date :||05/20/2022|
|Job Reference :||566432_1|
|Job published :||about 1 month ago|
SAP SD/LE Team Lead
In this role you will be tasked with managing a team of 8 SAP highly skilled SAP Consultants who will be exclusively working on exciting projects and continuous improvements activities for a dynamic client based in Sydney
Our client a true market leader in their field produces and manufacture some of the most loved and trusted household brands in Australia and New Zealand. They manufacture our products in over 40 plants in Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Fiji and New Caledonia.
- Provide support, coaching and mentoring to the SAP Functional Team members to ensure that all objectives and commitments are fulfilled in line with expectations, project deadlines and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Plans, directs and manages the day-to-day operations of the SAP Functional team, allocating incoming demand to the team, working with the team to prioritise actions and monitoring team resources and performance to ensure that customer deadlines and SLA’s are met.
- Work closely with the other IT functional areas, including the demand team to plan and agree on project resourcing and deadlines
- Manage relationships with a variety of internal and external parties, including service providers, to deliver optimal outcomes in a timely and efficient manner
Skills & experience
- Minimum 10+ years' experience as an SAP Functional Consultant, specialising in SD & LE
- Proven experience managing and leading team
- Ability to manage projects including budgets and resources
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence
- Prior experience working withing a FMCG or Manufacturing environment would be highly regarded
- Work for a large and diverse organisation with long-term career opportunities
- Excellent salary package on offer
- Enjoy a mix of WFH and Sydney location close to public transport
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria and you’re looking for your next challenge, then click APPLY or contact Scott in our Melbourne office on (03) 9348 0092 for a confidential discussion
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists
Please note, you must have unrestricted Australian working rights to apply for this position, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance