|Job title :||SAP S/4 FICO Consultant|
|Start date :||08/04/2022|
|Duration :||6 months|
|Job Reference :||570979_1|
|Job published :||14 days ago|
SAP FICO Consultant – SAP S/4HANA
Our client is looking for an experienced SAP FICO Consultant to provide day to day BAU Support, enhancement, change requests, continuous improvements and future projects including additional phases of their SAP S/4HANA transformation. You will help support the Finance related elements of the SAP solution by completing incident and requirement investigation and analysis, process review, review and recommendations regarding system design and operation . This is an opportunity to work for a leading organisation on a contract or permanent or basis.
- 5-10 years' experience as an SAP FICO Functional experience.
- SAP S/4HANA experience beneficial
- Banking experience
- Extensive experience working in a support environment & project environments
- Excellent SAP FI/CO configuration skills
- Strong self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Contribute to investigation and resolution of incidents in the relevant areas of the system (recognising cross functional touch points)
- Assess system and process options when problem solving
- Develop functional requirements for Workflows, Reports, Interfaces, Data Conversions, Enhancements, and Forms
- Support review of design specifications with business, explain the design and obtain approval of specifications
- Develop use cases, user stories, test cases as required
- Support user acceptance testing for system changes
- Produce business processes documentation as required
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria and you're looking for your next exciting opportunity then please apply now! For more information call Jack at our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092.
Please ensure your CV is uploaded in MS Word format only.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
You must have unrestricted Australian working rights to apply for this position, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance