|Job title :||SAP S/4 Architect|
|Start date :||10/15/2020|
|Duration :||3 Months|
|Job Reference :||475269_1|
|Job published :||6 days ago|
Out client has recently implemented SAP S/4 Hana and is now looking for an Architect that can help our client establish a solid baseline and recommend solutions to optimise their operations with current SAP system capabilities. Our client has implemented a full suite of SAP technologies and the successfull candidate will have SAP Architecture experience across Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, HR, Procurement & Sales & Distribution.
In the role you will be required to work closely with the business to enable the strategic uplift of the company’s overall SAP capabilities. The successful person will need to completely evaluate their existing solution and then help define what the future state looks including system and business process architecture, systeme enhancements and new technology selection.
- At least 5 + years’ experience working as an SAP architect leading architecture development (business, data and technology) on complex transformation projects
- Experience working on at least one SAP S/4 Hana implementation
- Extensive experience working in a SAP environment
- Previous experience working on complex transformation projects
- Broad SAP module experience
- Experience in a business partner role
- Experience working with system integrators, multiple vendors and business stakeholders
- Experience in Agile delivery methodologies
How to Apply
This is an opportunity to work with a leading-edge company with a vision to be the best in the business. They offer a great working environment and great flexibility
If you are searching for an exciting contract opportunity working for a respected organisation in a friendly and professional team then Please APPLY NOW!!!
Please call Jack in our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or apply via the link below
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa