|Job title :||SAP PS Consultant|
|Start date :||09/03/2021|
|Duration :||6 Months|
|Job Reference :||550557_1|
|Job published :||14 days ago|
SAP PS Consultant
Our client is looking for an experienced SAP PS Consultant for an initial 6-month contract based in Sydney starting ASAP!
This exciting role, working directly for the customer, will see you working across several different projects internally and as such we need an experienced consultant who can work across all aspects of the project lifecycle
- Minimum 6-8 years experience in SAP Projects Systems, including multiple end to end projects
- Experienced in analysing, optimising, designing, blueprinting and delivering SAP Project Systems & Sales Distribution solutions
- Exposure to working in the following areas: Maintenance and Manufacturing Projects, Resource Related Billing, Project Scheduling, Project Forecasting, Variation Management, Earned Value Management, RA and settlement, Service Billing and Plant Maintenance
- Working knowledge of integration aspects to other modules such as MM, SD, PP and FICO
- Knowledge and experience in SAP and Primavera interface via EPC is strongly desirable
- Excellent Process and strong configuration skills with sound background in SAP supporting tools
How to apply?
This is an exciting opportunity with a well-known client where you will work for a supportive employer with a great culture and a great environment to grow and learn.
Please call our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or apply via the link below.
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa