|Job title :||SAP Project Manager- Transition|
|Start date :||3/22/2021|
|Job Reference :||541667_1|
|Job published :||29 days ago|
Our client is seeking the expertise of a Project Manager who can successfully manage the transition to a managed services model. Based in Melbourne, this role will see you work with project management teams, vendors and key stakeholders in order to transition their new SAP system to their operational environment.
The main responsibility of this position will be to successfully transition the business to a managed services structure. You will start ASAP to follow the project journey along and through go-live and finally through the transition. Along the way you will understand the business processes, needs and the best way forward for the business and IT.
- 10+ years of successful project delivery and use of standard project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Sharepoint and testing/defect management systems such as HP Quality Centre
- Vendor management across both systems integration and software implementation
- Prior experience in executing a transition to support activity for a new solution and/or prior experience in onboarding/offboarding a managed services provider
- Third party procurement including development of RFPs/RFQs, bid assessment and contract award
- Coordination of on-site activities involving subcontractors, SMEs and operational team members
This role is a great opportunity for someone who really enjoys being challenged and having the opportunity to implement process and procedure which the company can follow for years to come. It is also a great role for someone who is a change advocate and can motivate and relate to a team who will be moving to a totally new way of working. You will utilise your consultative skills to engage stakeholders from all levels of the business to ensure the new structure is fully adopted.
If this sounds like you and you have worked across large SAP Project Transformations and transitions in the past then apply now or call our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092.