|Job title :||SAP Project Analyst|
|Start date :||3/16/2021|
|Duration :||6 month contract|
|Job Reference :||519897_1|
|Job published :||about 1 month ago|
This is a 6 month contract to support a Project office team on a large SAP transformation project. You will be providing support to the project management team and project leaders in the areas of project governance including scheduling (master schedule responsibility), issue and risk capture and management, scope change management, status reporting, contract management (administrative) and other general project support.
- Assist in the development of project/workstream schedules and consolidation into a master schedule including identification of project critical path
- Provide support to the Project Manager and Project Leaders in the preparation of status reports for Project Board and other project governance forums including circulating meeting materials and recording meeting minutes
- Support project risk and issue reviews to ensure appropriate recognition of impacts and remediation plans are identified and actioned
- Maintenance of Project SharePoint, Risk and Issue Register, project plans, contract registers, etc
- Assist with coordinating onboarding and induction activities for new employees in the project team
- Assist with the tracking of contracted supplier milestones and deliverables, reconciling invoicing and monitoring supplier reporting.
Knowledge and Skills
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a project or PMO analyst position
- Experience with/awareness of waterfall and agile project delivery methods
- Significant hands-on experience with MS Project or other project scheduling tools
- Experience working in a multi-vendor project environment
- High attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, particularly MS Project, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience managing risks and issues
- Document management experience
- Preparation of executive-level project and/or portfolio reports
How to Apply
If you are seeking your next challenge then you are encouraged to APPLY NOW!!
Please call Jack in our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or email your CV via this advert or alternatively apply to opportunities@spellerInternational.com.au
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.