|Job title :||SAP PM/MM Consultant|
|Start date :||08/21/2021|
|Job Reference :||549780_1|
|Job published :||27 days ago|
One of our clients (a well-known industry leader), is looking for an SAP PM/MM consultant for a permanent role based in Melbourne.
Working in a support / enhancement environment, you will work across predominantly SAP PM and within SAP MM you will focus on Procurement. This role will include Support, enhancement, requirements gathering, documentation and analysis. You will need to possess strong communication skills and have the ability to work with people from all levels of the business. Continuous improvement will also be part of the role, along with projects as they arise.
- Gathering information necessary to address business opportunities and issues,
- Producing and validating business requirements documents
- Produce, analyze, design, develop, test and deliver solutions to Change Requests
- Preparation of Functional Specification documents and liaising with ABAP developers
- Developing user cases and test scenarios
- Assessing implemented solution against defined business requirements
- Actively work on support projects including annual SAP patching project and various
- continuous improvement projects
- 5 + years of SAP PM experience
- 2 + years of SAP MM experience, with strong procurement skills
- Configuration experience in PM/MM
- Ability to analyse information gathered from the customer needs
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, be able to bridge communication between business and IT
- Energetic and proactive and able to work collaboratively with others
- A high level of stakeholder management and communication skills
This opportunity is a fantastic entry into a company that will support your career growth. It’s a supportive employer with a great culture and a great environment to grow and learn.
Please call Maria in our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or apply via the link below.
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa