|Job title :||SAP PM/EAM Consultant|
|Start date :||09/03/2021|
|Duration :||6 Months|
|Job Reference :||550545_1|
|Job published :||14 days ago|
SAP PM/EAM Consultant.
Our client is looking for an experienced SAP PM/EAM Consultant for an initial 6-month contract based in Sydney starting ASAP
This exciting role, working directly for the customer, will see you working across several different projects internally and as such we need an experienced consultant who can work across all aspects of the project lifecycle
- 7-10+ years of SAP Enterprise Asset Maintenance (EAM) role
- Minimum of 2 full project lifecycle project experience.
- Previous experience and knowledge across areas such of Service Contracts, Maintenance Planning and Scheduling, Service Billing, Technical Objects, Asset Master Data Maintenance and Plant Maintenance,
- Detailed understanding of the integration between Customer Service, Plant Maintenance, Sales & Distribution and FICO
- Experience in analysing, optimising, designing, blueprinting and delivering SAP projects
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Demonstrable experience in leading solution design activities in the SAP Application solutions
- Excellent Process and strong configuration skills with sound background in SAP supporting tools.
- Ability to lead and engage in a wide variety of business scenarios and provide authoritative input on SAP best practice.
- Previous experience working in a Utilities environment would be highly regarded
This is an exciting opportunity with a well-known client where you will work for a supportive employer with a great culture and a great environment to grow and learn.
Please call our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or apply via the link below.
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa