|Job title :||SAP SD Functional Consultant|
|Start date :||2/25/2021|
|Duration :||6 months|
|Job Reference :||519522_1|
|Job published :||about 2 months ago|
Our client, a leader in its field, is seeking the experience of a senior SAP SD Functional Consultant to help the team at this busy time towards go-live and beyond. This is an initial 6 months contract with a possible extension based in Auckland.
In this exciting position, you will come into the project in the testing phase through to go-live and training and post go-live support. Your background of logistics and wealth of SAP project knowledge will enable you to make minor and major enhancements and changes, amend warehouse processes, guide and train users, ensure documentation is of exceptional quality and as part of a team, drive the project to success. Your adaptable skills, excellent documentation, communication, energy and vast SAP knowledge (especially within a warehouse from an operational and SAP technical point of view), will ensure you earn a place on this project team.
- A minimum of 8 years as an SAP SD Functional Consultant, ideally with SAP MM (Inventory Management)
- Ideally will have integration experience in SAP WM or LE
- A minimum of 2 full end to end SAP implementations
- Strong testing, training and documentation skills
- Experience of highly interfaced solutions with multiple methods (IDoc, RFC, EDI, etc)
- Excellent integration knowledge from external automated warehouse technologies into SAP
- Possesses the ability to build strong relationships with users and in particular with Warehouse staff
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to analyse problems and communicate solutions quickly.
How to apply?
If you meet the above criteria and you are available now, then lease apply now! For more information call Maria at our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092. Apply now through seek and upload your resume in MS Word format only.