|Job title :
|SAP MM Functional Consultant
|Start date :
|6 month contract
|Job Reference :
|Job published :
|12 days ago
Our client is looking for a senior SAP MM Consultant to be part of the project team for a high profile, business critical initiative. This is an initial 6 month contract (daily rate) role based in Melbourne with a mid-March start (or thereabouts). In this role you will be utilising your extensive project background to work across the full lifecycle; requirements gathering, blueprinting, testing, training, documenting and rolling out solutions to end-users.
- 8 -10 years' experience as an SAP MM Functional Consultant
- Can demonstrate extensive project experience, with multiple end to end SAP implementations under your belt
- Excellent SAP MM configuration and business process knowledge especially across the logistics side
- Strong integration experience with SAP LE, MM, WM and FI/CO
- Experience in 3PL warehousing
- Experience working within a manufacturing or FMCG environment
- Strong self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Utilising your skills across the entire lifecycle (Blueprint, design, configuration and post go live support)
- Develop functional requirements for Workflows, Reports, Interfaces, Data Conversions, Enhancements, and Forms
- Support review of design specifications with business, explain the design and obtain approval of specifications
- Support user acceptance testing for system changes
- Produce business processes documentation as required
- Drawing upon your broad logistics knowledge to produce the best solution to meet the business requirements
- Make use of energy and proactiveness to drive the project forward
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria and you're looking for your next exciting opportunity, then please apply now! For more information call Maria at our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092.
Please ensure your CV is uploaded in MS Word format only.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
You must have unrestricted Australian working rights to apply for this position, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance