|Job title :||SAP Logistics and Warehousing SME/Super User|
|Location :||North Melbourne|
|Start date :||11/20/2020|
|Duration :||6 Months|
|Job Reference :||476776_1|
|Job published :||13 days ago|
Our client is seeking an experienced a SAP Logistics and Warehousing SME/Super User to join a dynamic business that has a strong reputation in the market for quality and innovation. This is a 6-month contract based in Melbourne with a view to extend.
This role will see your warehousing and inventory knowledge be put to good use, along with your excellent SAP skills. You will need to know your transactions regarding both inbound and outbound deliveries, inventory processes Cycle and stock count processes and availability, SLOB Management, Replenishment, Shipment costing / RCTI and complete reconciliations and reporting between SAP and their 3PL provider
- Must have strong end user skills in SAP eWM, SD & MM
- Extensive background in FMCG, Manufacturing or Logistics/Supply Chain operations
- Prior experience working with a 3PL provider.
- Experience in creating and generating reports with tools like PowerBI or similar
- Prior experience working in a SAP S/4HANA environment is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience working with SAP FIORI apps
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- A positive and pro active approach to problem solving
- Proven ability to show initiative and follow through on areas of responsibility
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a great company and to be one of the go-to people regarding the warehouse and inventory operations and day to day transactions. You will be rewarded by working in a company who really value their contractors and employees and provide a great platform to hone your skills in a new SAP S/4HANA environment.
How to Apply?
If you meet the above criteria and are ready for the next step in your career, then apply now!
Please make sure you attach your resume in Microsoft Word format only. For further questions contact Jack in our Melbourne office on 03 9348 0092.
Please note, you must have fully unrestricted Australian working rights to apply for this position, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS