|Job title :||SAP Business Analyst (Utilities)|
|Start date :||09/03/2021|
|Duration :||Contract until June 2022|
|Job Reference :||550522_1|
|Job published :||14 days ago|
SAP Business Analyst
One of our well known clients has an immediate requirement for a Business Analysts with utilities experience to join their experienced project team to work on a program of work to deliver a program of work across meter to cash process including connection point management, service orders, billing and invoicing. The role will involve BA activities and delivering training across these areas with a focus on business analysis.
- Development of business requirements and user stories engaging with customers, operational and project teams.
- Development of ‘to-be’ processes across business-as -usual and project streams.
- Build and maintain a rapport with stakeholder groups both internal and external
- Support the business change management function in the identification and delivery of change.
- Work with technology groups to ensure business requirements are understood and accurately translated into solution design documentation and end product.
- Coordinating and delivering training
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent stakeholder management and reporting skills
- Ability to advocate for our customers, ensuring our customers’ needs are represented
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Ideally someone with SAP ISU experience
- Energy/Utility industry knowledge an advantage
- Experience in agile delivery methodologies and undertaking the role of product owner
- Strong analytical lateral thinker and to be able to think outside the square
- Ability to evaluate business requirements and options and specify requirements for the introduction of IT solution to achieve business objectives
- Experience in development of detailed documentation of business requirements, business process modelling and business cases in non-technical language
- Ability to analyse and undertake assessment of complex changes and document and track business requirements
This is an exciting role starting ASAP which will offer you valuable experience with a well-known organisation. So if you have the relevant skills and a track record of solid IT Business Analyst roles....Apply Now!
For further information please call Maria in our Melbourne office on 03 9348 0092
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents. SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa