|Job title :||SAP Inventory/ Warehouse Lead|
|Start date :||5/30/2021|
|Job Reference :||519920_3|
|Job published :||22 days ago|
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced SAP Super User/ Team Lead to join a dynamic and progressive business that has a strong reputation in the market for quality and innovation. This will be challenging and varied role based in Auckland where you will lead a team through a busy go-live and beyond.
- Working with key stakeholders in order to drive operational improvement
- Bring support and guidance to the operational team
- Leading and mentoring a small team
- SAP System expertise and knowledge, both in day to day operations and data communication between different systems
- Undertake system health checks and run performance reports
- Problem solve system alert issues
- Comprehend technical specifications and processes, including functional design documents, interface specifications and material flow diagrams
- Lead all areas of change management, including planning, change authorisation, deployment and post change reviews
- Must have strong SAP user skills in SAP WM, MM and Inventory
- Experience working within an automation and/or robotic warehouse environment will be highly regarded (if not an eagerness and ability to learn quickly)
- Extensive background in FMCG, Manufacturing or Logistics/Supply Chain operations
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- A MUST is your people skills and communication, along with your energy, enthusiasm and resilience in a tough project environment
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to work on the best warehousing technology in the business, and be a part of a company that is committed to delivering first class service and continually increasing production efficiency. Personally, there will be continual learning, possible career advancement, more exciting initiatives ahead across all sites!
How to Apply?
If you meet the above criteria and are ready for the next step in your career, then apply now!
Please make sure you attach your resume in Microsoft Word format only. For further questions contact Scott in our Melbourne office on 03 9348 0092.
Please note, you must have fully unrestricted Australian working rights to apply for this position, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS