|Job title :||SAP Inventory Management Business Analyst|
|Start date :||3/15/2020|
|Duration :||4 Months|
|Job Reference :||432607_1|
|Job published :||24 days ago|
SAP Inventory Management Business Lead
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst/Lead who has experience in the FMCG industry and SAP Inventory Management for an initial 4 month contract. You will be working mostly out of their Ballarat location, with some work in Melbourne's CBD.
You'll be responsible for ensuring inventory accuracy across SAP and all WMS & 3PL warehouses remains at 98% or above, and that inventory adjustments are not required to keep inventory accurate. You will need strong knowledge of inventory management, and will need to have the ability to lead a project team.
- Minimum 7+ years experience as an SAP Business Analyst, specialising in the FMCG industry
- Strong understanding of 3PL systems
- Prior experience leading a project team
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Inventory Management, both internally and externally managed
- Flexibility to work in both Ballarat (90% of the time) and Melbourne
How to apply?
If you meet the above criteria and you're looking for your next challenge then please apply now! For more information, call Keely at our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092. Please ensure your CV is uploaded in MS Word format only.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
You must have the appropriate Australian work visa to apply for this position, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance