|Job title :||SAP Integration CPI Consultant|
|Location :||Melbourne (Remote available)|
|Start date :||6/8/2021|
|Duration :||End of October|
|Job Reference :||546164_1|
|Job published :||13 days ago|
The Role - SAP Integration Consultant (CPI)
Our client is looking for a SAP Integration Lead for a contract role based in Melbourne initially through until the end of October. This is an exciting role that will see you responsible for CPI integration across the whole SAP landscape. Our client has a number of cloud products such as C4C and Successfactors and have a number of initiatives and projects that require the skills of an integration consultant. You will also establish processes and requirements and have input to Integration Design and its continued progress.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SAP - Please demonstrate strong PI/PO and at least 1 year experience of CPI
- Strong knowledge across a broad range of SAP Modules from an integration point of view
- Experience with Integration with NON SAP systems
- Thrive in a project environment
- Able to mentor/manage other resources to an outcome if required
- Capable of driving outcomes and implementing product delivery methods using SAP systems.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written (you will be liaising with the business/users)
How to Apply
This is the kind of position that comes along rarely so if you are ready for your next challenge, apply now!
For further information please call our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or email your CV and details to Opportunities@SpellerInternational.com.au
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa.