|Job title :||SAP HANA Developer|
|Start date :||5/20/2020|
|Duration :||6 months +|
|Job Reference :||442501_1|
|Job published :||17 days ago|
SAP HANA Developer
One of our clients is looking for an experienced SAP HANA Developer to join their team for an exciting 6 month contract opportunity based in Brisbane.
- The role of the HANA Developer is to contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of business intelligence solutions based on the latest SAP technology.
- Design, develop and support application solutions.
- Contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of business intelligence solutions based on the latest SAP technology.
- Work together with other developers, business analysts and business stakeholders to ensure that new or modified HANA applications are developed as required.
- Use your skills to build analytical solutions with the different development possibilities of SAP HANA.
- You will design, develop and test data models and ensure that data is correctly loaded into the system.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- 4+ years of HANA development experience using UI5, XSJS and Node.js
- Experience with SAP HANA Technical Concept and Architecture, Data Modelling using HANA Studio, Code Performance Rules and Guidelines for SAP HANA, ADBC, Native SQL, Database Procedures, Text Search, ALV on HANA
- Experience Designing and developing, data dictionary objects, data elements, domains, structures, views, lock objects, search helps and in formatting the output of SAP documents with multiple options
- Experience Modifying standard layout sets in SAP Scripts, Smart forms & Adobe Forms
- Expert Knowledge and experience with ABAP Object Oriented Programming and ABAP Objects
- Very good understanding of SAP CRM and HR data structures
- Knowledge of XSA
- Australian Citizen’s required due to Security Clearance, anyone who already holds a Government Security clearance would be highly beneficial.
For further information please call Maria in our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 [link removed] or apply via the link below.
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists