|Job title :||SAP Data Engineer|
|Start date :||6/1/2021|
|Job Reference :||545522_1|
|Job published :||20 days ago|
We are currently searching for a Data Engineer or experienced Demand Planner looking to move into a technical role supporting and enhancing SAP’s omnichannel demand planning and forecasting engine, ‘SAP UDF’. SAP UDF is a demand modelling and forecasting application that leverages cutting edge technology to optimise the forecast across multiple order channels.
The position sits within IT, and you would be joining the SAP CAR Team, a specialist team that focuses on delivering change and new technology on SAP. You would be working with Demand Planners and Data Scientists to guide them with their Demand Planning enhancements and projects. Your role is advisory and design orientated, building solutions and challenging assumptions.
This is a rare opportunity for someone looking to move out of the day-to-day and into a design and advisory role. You will be well supported and part of a strong team. SAP knowledge is not necessary, but you must be willing to learn quickly and accept the challenge.
This role includes the responsibility for (but not limited to):
- Provide guidance and collaborate with the Business Team to get the most out of SAP’s modelling and forecasting tool
- Design, build and support technical improvements to SAP’s modelling and forecasting tool
- Manage requests, incidents, and problems specific to SAP’s modelling and forecasting tool.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate qualification in Data Science or Business-related discipline or at least five years’ experience working with an advanced demand planning tool as a specialist consultant
- Proven experience within Data Science or Advanced Demand Planning
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, negotiation and influencing, solving issues, and coordinating services across all organisational levels.
- The ability to influence others and move them toward a common goal while remaining professional and demonstrating the company's values of respect, unity, initiative and excellence.
- The ability to self-manage and have a high level of autonomy
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
Please apply to Maria in our Melbourne Head Office on 03 9348 0092 or apply via the link below.
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists.