|Job title :||SAP Consultant (Logistics/ Warehousing)|
|Start date :||3/29/2021|
|Duration :||6 months|
|Job Reference :||519522_2|
|Job published :||22 days ago|
Our client, a leader in its field, is seeking the experience of an SAP Functional Consultant to help the team at this busy time towards go-live and beyond. Your cross modular knowledge and ability to troubleshoot, test the system, train users and more will put you in good stead for this exciting role! This is an initial 6 months contract with a possible extension, based in Auckland.
In this role, you will come into the project in the testing phase through to go-live and training and post go-live support. Your wealth of SAP knowledge will enable you to make minor and major enhancements and changes, amend processes, guide and train users, ensure documentation is of exceptional quality and as part of a team, drive the project to success. Your adaptable skills, excellent documentation, communication, energy and vast SAP knowledge (especially within a logistics or warehousing environment), will ensure you earn a place on this project team.
- A minimum of 5 years as an SAP Functional Consultant in any SAP module, but ideally across SAP MM, SD, WM, LE
- You will have also have integration experience into other relevant SAP modules
- A minimum of 2 full end to end SAP implementations will be very helpful (along with experience going through post go-live craziness!)
- Strong testing, training and documentation skills
- Experience of highly interfaced solutions with multiple methods (IDoc, RFC, EDI, etc)
- An ability to build rapport, communicate well and in an effective way to get the outcomes you need
How to apply?
If you meet the above criteria and you are available now, then lease apply now! For more information call Maria at our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092. Apply now through seek and upload your resume in MS Word format only.