|Job title :||SAP Change & Release Manager|
|Start date :||06/17/2022|
|Job Reference :||568508_1|
|Job published :||16 days ago|
About the company
The role will see you working on a major federal government SAP project. Our client is a consultancy whom provides strategic Program & Technical advisory services to clients undertaking organisational transformations (enabled by Technology).
About the role
This role will be responsible for managing the ERP Change Management workflow, facilitate key stakeholder engagement, prioritise and resolve system conflicts, establish and manage plans for the effective delivery of ERP technical changes across the production environment.
- Plan and coordinate the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) technical change and configuration management pipeline based on ITIL v3 Service Integration and Management processes. t.
- Establish systems to monitor all peripheral ICT changes, in consultation with the CIOG-Change Advisory Board to mitigate impacts.
- Provide a point of management / coordination for the Programs input to changes.
- This role will be supported by a Change Coordinator, who will be focussed on both technical architecture changes as well as ERP Interfacing changes.
Skills & experience
- Experience in managing Change Releases in large ERP project environments
- Familiarity with CIOG processes
- Experience with working on a large scale ERP such as SAP or Oracle
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to work in and manage a small team
- The ability to think laterally and take the initiative to drive activities to completion
- Long term contract secure your contracting future in uncertain economic times!
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria and you’re looking for your next challenge, then click APPLY or contact Jack on 03 9348 0092 for a confidential discussion
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL – SAP Recruitment Specialists
Please note, you must have unrestricted Australian working rights to apply for this position, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance