|Job title :||SAP BW Consultant|
|Start date :||5/21/2021|
|Duration :||6 Months|
|Job Reference :||545276_1|
|Job published :||about 1 month ago|
Our client is seeking an SAP BW Consultant for an initial 6 month contract based in Melbourne. The role will focus on developing reports from Supply Chain data. The role will involve developing reporting components and deploying reports for around 20 different areas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collect and analyse business requirements in the areas SAP BW reporting
- Engage with business stakeholder to design and deliver SAP BW solutions which meet business needs.
- Validate the report requirements and any customisation changes.
- Provide BAU support for end users.
- Enhance SAP BW for end users based on requirements.
- Ensure stable system operations.
- Work cooperatively with business units to promote synergies and cost reductions.
Skills and experience:
- 7-10 years SAP BW experience
- Experience working with SAP BW-on-HANA
- 1+ years of experience reporting with supply chain modules
- At least one end-to-end SAP BW project
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
This is a really exciting opportunity where you can really take ownership and full responsibility for the companies SAP BW supply chain reporting solution.
How to apply?
If you meet the above criteria and you are looking for your next challenge, then please apply now! For more information call Jack at our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092.
Ensure resumes are uploaded in MS Word format only.
Please note, you must have unrestricted Australian working rights to apply for this position, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists