|Job title :||SAP APO/IBP Consultant|
|Start date :||3/5/2020|
|Job Reference :||432405_2|
|Job published :||26 days ago|
SAP APO/IBP Consultant
One of our clients is looking for an SAP APO/IBP consultant for permanent role starting ASAP in Sydney.
This exciting role will see you working on the early stages of a large-scale SAP Project. You will work closely with the business and business analysts to understand the business requirements and develop the functional specifications and design.
Ideally you will have:
- At least 7-10 years of SAP APO functional experience
- Ideally you will have 3-6 months of SAP IBP experience or at least been involved in 1 full end to end SAP IBP project
- Experience in Demand Planning, SNP, PPDS and Optimiser
- At least 3-4 full end to end SAP APO implementations
- Configuration experience in SAP APO across all sub modules
- Strong experience with developing and putting together functional specifications
- Excellent Communication Skills
You will have the opportunity to work for a large well known consulting organisation so you will get the opportunity to grow and work across multiple high profile SAP Projects. We invite you to APPLY NOW!
For further details please contact Scott in our Melbourne Head Office on (03) 9348 0092 or email email@example.com
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.