|Job title :||SAP ABAP/CPI Developer|
|Start date :||06/18/2021|
|Job Reference :||546165_1|
|Job published :||about 1 month ago|
SAP ABAP/CPI Developer - Melbourne
Our client requires a SAP ABAP/CPI developer to join an exciting team for a permanent role in Melbourne. The role will be working on a client with a road map to an S/4 environment and will involve work on curent cloud and non SAP integrations and abap development. Our client is an industry leader in their field and has an exciting pipeline of projects and enhancements coming up. You will get the opportunity to work along side a large and experienced SAP team and work with the latest SAP technologies.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SAP - Please demonstrate strong ABAP and at least 1 year experience of CPI
- Strong knowledge across a broad range of SAP Modules from an integration point of view
- Experience with Integration with NON SAP systems
- Thrive in a project environment
- Able to mentor/manage other resources to an outcome if required
- Capable of driving outcomes and implementing product delivery methods using SAP systems.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written (you will be liaising with the business/users)
How to apply
These opportunities don't come around often so if you are looking for a role to work the latest technologies then...........APPLY NOW
For further information please call Jack in our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or email your CV and details to Opportunities@SpellerInternational.com.au
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or have an appropriate Australian work visa