|Job title :||Salesforce Service Cloud|
|Start date :||3/31/2021|
|Duration :||5 Months|
|Job Reference :||542070_1|
|Job published :||20 days ago|
Salesforce Functional Consultant (Service Cloud)
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Functional Consultant for an initial 5-month contract based in Melbourne starting ASAP
Our client is a well-known household name so you will have the opportunity to work alongside and highly experienced team and be part of one of the early Salesforce projects this company has planned.
This project will be a Service Cloud (Case Management) implementation project.
You will be joining the project at the very beginning and will help with the overall design as well as assist them with RFQ process and onboarding of the selected vendor. Once the project kicks off you will be the key Salesforce person on the customer side so we are looking for a consultative and professional individual who is able to “hit the ground running”.
You will be required to;
- A have consultative approach to Salesforce configuration, design and architecture within Service Cloud.
- The ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and become a “trusted advisor”
- Assist customer to define business requirements and over design
- Work within an existing team and pick up their process and methodology quickly.
- Work within the project team to ensure delivery is within time and budget and meets the agreed scope.
- Extensive hands-on experience in configuring Sales and Service solutions, testing, data migration and training. (5 years plus)
- Experience with Salesforce solution design and technical documentation of these solutions
- Previous experience working with Case Management.
- Demonstrated experience running workshops, eliciting requirements and turning these into technical specifications and documentation for delivery
- Knowledge of agile and waterfall delivery, such as experience with user story writing and sprint planning
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
How to apply?If you meet the above criteria and you're looking for your next challenge then please apply now! For more information, call Scott at our Melbourne head office on 03 9981 0072. Please ensure your CV is uploaded in MS Word format only.
Please note, you must have Australian working rights to apply for this position, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance.