|Job title :||Sales Enablement Manager (SAP)|
|Start date :||07/13/2021|
|Job Reference :||547698_1|
|Job published :||20 days ago|
Please read below in relation to this fantastic opportunity within a hugely popular manufacturing/retail company here in Melbourne.
I have had the pleasure of recruiting for this organisation over the last 3 years and they have crafted an incredible working culture promoting a flexible work life balance and all round collaboration between each team. It is a rare opportunity to be a part of the leadership team with a clear career progression pat.
Summary of role:
This role is responsible for technologies that support the sales capability within my Client. This includes CRM (SAP C4C), the Sales module within SAP and our SAP Point of Sales solution. It is responsible for technical leadership, working closely with customers, the architecture function and the EPMO to deliver change from small incremental improvement to large projects. As the organisation grows and the technology stack evolves and diversifies, technology aligned to Sales capabilities will transition into this team and fall under the responsibility of this role. This role also sits on the IT Operations leadership team and is expected to contribute to this team, building a strong culture and making decisions relating to the ongoing IT Operations within my Client.
The IT Operations team within my Client is responsible for ensuring the environment is stable, evolves to support the changing and growing technology requirements of the group and connects strongly with its customers.
- Technical leadership across Sales technology
- Staff are supported and have strong technical leadership and a point of escalation
- Prioritise work with both customers and staff
- Contribute to overall Sales strategy including CRM and POS Roadmaps
- Business Engagement
- Engage with key business stakeholders and establish strong, long term relationships
- Ensure good technology and process decisions are made through Influencing stakeholders
- Ensure demand is well understood and expectations are managed
- Lead a team of functional and domain experts
- Ensure resources are adequately supported across BAU, build and projects
- Scale the team to meet demand using a mix of FTEs and contractors (based on demand pipeline)
- The final level of approval for changes within the SAP environment
- Work with the architecture team on technical design decisions
- Conduct and coordinate planning activities with the team, business stakeholders, peers (Supply Chain and Corporate Enablement leads), release management and EPMO
- IT Operations Leadership
- Contribute to the IT Ops strategy
- Work within the Ops leadership team to build a strong culture
- Represent the Sales enablement capability within the Ops leadership team
- A strong understand of Sales processes is mandatory.
- Strong Sales experience is required. Deep knowledge across CRM (C4C ideally) & SAP Sales module and some knowledge of POS technologies
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing
- Strong leadership skills
- Strategic thinking
This role is open to anyone with Australian working rights to apply, based out of Melbourne and located in the South East Suburbs.
Please feel free to call 03 9348 0092 to discuss.