|Job title :||Retail Pre-Sales / Solution Consultant|
|Start date :||9/3/2020|
|Job Reference :||459278_1|
|Job published :||20 days ago|
We are currently recruiting for a Retail Pre-Sales / Solution Consultant for a big player with the Retail space, this is permanent opportunity, based in Melbourne CBD.
Role / Responsibilities
- Meet with clients to determine requirements.
- Work with clients to define the scope of a project.
- Clarify a client's system specifications, understand their work practices and the nature of their business.
- Define software, hardware, and network requirements.
- Analyse requirements within companies and give objective advice on the use of the solution stack.
- Define agreed solutions and implement new systems.
- Present solutions in written or oral reports.
- Organise training for users and other consultants.
- Be involved in sales and support, and where appropriate, maintain contact with client organisations.
- Identify potential clients and build and maintain contacts.
- Prepare compelling proposals.
- Travel to customer sites.
The successful candidate will have the following experience;
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar role, having working for a software house within the Retail sector.
- Experience of defining solutions, managing delivery of solutions and services to clients.
- Strong business acumen, communications, stakeholder engagement and influencing, relationship management.
- Ability to create and maintain positive and productive relationships across all levels of the client’s business.
How to apply?
If you meet the above criteria and you're looking for the next step in your career then please apply now! For more information you can call Maria at our Melbourne head office on 03 9981 0072
Please note, you must have unrestricted Australian working rights to apply for this position, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance