|Job title :||Retail Business Analyst|
|Start date :||06/28/2021|
|Duration :||6 month contract|
|Job Reference :||547119_1|
|Job published :||about 1 month ago|
An initial 6 month contract is available now for the right Business Analyst with solid retail experience. Exciting times await the right person!
- Exciting new project
- Innovative, collaborative team
- Long term contract- Melbourne
Our client is seeking a Business Analyst for a large and exciting new project. This is an initial 6-month contract position based in Melbourne potential to extend for the right person.
This is a fast-paced role in a retail environment with a focus on implementing business solutions across different business units. The initial task will be to focus on the implementation of a new format store which will have a significant impact on people, processes and systems. You will be enhancing current business processes and creating new processes for the various changes in this new format.
- Capturing business and functional requirements and preparing documentation for the execution of changes, walkthroughs, development and vendor engagements
- Process Mapping As-Is and To-Be
- Responsibility for the implementation of business solutions
- Evaluating, configuring, developing and deploying new applications, systems software, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications
- Transferring knowledge back into business support functions as projects transition to completion
- Ability to initially play the project management function to plan projects then manage the scope, budget and timeline
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a business analyst
- Strong retail experience with excellent understanding of Merchandising, Store Operations, Marketing, Omni-channel & Supply Chain
- Experience in the delivery of IT solutions via internal or 3rd party development and package implementation
- Experience with collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Xray, Spira Test, Slack, etc. is advantageous
If you want a team-orientated culture where new ideas are embraced and variety is assured, APPLY NOW!
For further information please call Maria at our Melbourne Offices on 03 9348 0092
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa