Back to jobs
|Job title :||RE-FX Support Consultant|
|Start date :||12/13/2019|
|Job Reference :||422285_1|
|Job published :||2 months ago|
- Support the business in existing RE-FX solutions internal teams with expert knowledge and integrations advice.
- On going Support and ticket resolution for MDM (Business Partners, Rental Objects like Pooled Space, Rental space and Rental units, Contract management, Sales Based settlements, etc.),
- RE-FX configuration and integration with various SAP modules (FI/CO, PM, PS, Treasury etc.) and external systems like Salesforce, Geospatial systems (ArcGIS) and ERPLink
- Provide support per request to the users to optimise the SAP usage within business community.
- Ensure architectural conformance by projects and BAU activities to visions and standards
- Partner and collaborate with other teams to deliver a holistic IT Service Management program with a coordinated set of continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop key relationships with IT Service Managers to effectively deliver outcomes
- Work within the Stockland management structure to provide thought leadership, roadmap and strategic direction
- Assist the business in , UA testing, cutover and Post Go Live Support activities to successfully deliver new initiatives in the area of functional expertise.
- 3+ years of SAP experience in implementation and BAU support
- Extensive support experience SAP ERP and SAP Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) in particular, with proven ability to provide the detailed solution insight and efficient implementation support
- Minimum one full cycle SAP implementation experience with REFX module
- Good understanding of SAP Finance module and integration with RE-FX
- Sound communication skills
- Previous experience in business facing support roles.
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships