|Job title :||Projects & HR Coordinator PART TIME 4 DAYS – MAT LEAVE CONTRACT|
|Salary :||Pro Rata For Part Time Days|
|Start date :||1/28/2021|
|Duration :||12 Months Maternity Leave Role|
|Job Reference :||489791_1|
|Job published :||28 days ago|
Projects & HR Coordinator PART TIME 4 DAYS – MAT LEAVE CONTRACT
- Part time 12-month maternity leave contract – 4 days per week
- Broad role incorporating tender development & submission, marketing, social media, policies & procedures development
- Carlton based, attractive salary, fun and lively team environment
Speller International specialise in SAP Resourcing, Recruitment and Consulting Services across Australia and New Zealand. We are one of Australia’s largest and most respected SAP specific resourcing, recruitment and consulting companies; we focus exclusively (and specifically) on SAP contract, permanent and fixed-term recruitment along with small to medium SOW’s and staff augmentation within the ANZ region. Established in 2001, our head office is based in Carlton, Victoria.
We are searching for a skilled Projects & HR Coordinator for a 12-month maternity leave contract, working on a part time basis, 4 days per week.
This is a broad, contemporary project coordination role that will work across a range of areas, including:
- Tender / RFQ and RFI development & submission, including case studies
- Review and rewrite current policies & procedures (OH&S, privacy, compliance)
- Marketing and social media management
- Superior written and verbal communications skills with the ability to develop content for a range of audiences across multiple platforms for the purposes of promoting the business.
- Proven experience and success in documenting and submitting tenders, RFQ’s and RFI’s for corporate clients, ideally in the recruitment and / or consulting sector.
- Prior experience with the development of policy and procedural documents, including (but not limited to) OH&S, privacy, compliance, anti-slavery, diversity etc
- Exceptional attention to detail with proven skills in comprehensively addressing tender criteria, deliverables and supporting documentation requirements.
- Solid track record in project managing the end-to-end preparation and submission of corporate tenders / proposals including:
- Key messaging
- Development of document libraries/templates
- Data capture
- Reporting and metrics and other effective systems or tools that maximise opportunities for successful outcomes.
- Intermediate / Advanced proficiency in IT programs/software including:
- Microsoft 365 suite – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Microsoft Teams
- Hootsuite (or a similar social media scheduler)
- Demonstrated ability to drive and coordinate tendering/project teams to align and agree on objectives, timeframes and goals leading up to submission.
- Strong relationship building skills with internal stakeholders and able to quickly establish a high level of familiarity of our business.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Drive and a demonstrated ability to meet strict timeframes and deadlines.
What's on Offer?
- Attractive remuneration package of up to $80k+ super (prorated)
- On the job learning & development
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fun, lively high performing team
Before you click ‘Apply Now’, please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word format documents.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia and provide supporting documentation. This position also requires the successful applicant to undertake a National Police Check.