|Job title :||Project Manager - Retail|
|Start date :||07/13/2021|
|Duration :||6 month contract|
|Job Reference :||547944_1|
|Job published :||20 days ago|
Currently recruiting for a Retail Project Manager who has experience working in the retail industry
- Urgent role
- 6 month contract
- Great working environment
An initial 6 month contract is available now for the right Retail Project Manager. Exciting times await the right person!
- Exciting new project
- Innovative, collaborative team
- Long term contract - Melbourne
This is a fast-paced role in a retail environment with a focus on implementing business solutions across different business units. The initial task will be to focus on the implementation of a new format store which will have a significant impact on people, processes and systems.
- Delivering a large, complex project
- Control costs in line with budget expectations.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Ensure correct documentation is maintained.
- Ensure resourcing is managed appropriately.
The skills required:
- Can demonstrate minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Project Manager
- In depth knowledge of, and experience working in the Retail industry - Finance, Merchandise, Supply Chain, Retail Operations, HR, Business Transformation and Marketing, Customer Service
- Strong background interpreting/navigating complex EBA structures
- Follow project best practices, policies, procedures, and processes.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of project management software
- A drive for high quality successful delivery along with continuous process improvement
If you want a team-orientated culture where new ideas are embraced and variety is assured, APPLY NOW!
For further information please call Maria at our Melbourne Offices on 03 9348 0092
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa