|Job title :||PM EAM Functional Consultant|
|Start date :||5/8/2020|
|Duration :||3 months|
|Job Reference :||441848_1|
|Job published :||29 days ago|
SAP PM/EAM Functional Consultant
One of our clients is looking for an experienced SAP PM/EAM Functional Consultant to join their team for an exciting contract opportunity based in Sydney
This is a true consultative role and the successful candidate will be responsible for identifying the scope then building and delivering the solution full end to end alongside a small SAP. This will include requirement gathering, configuration, documentation, enhancements, testing, training and support.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- A minimum 8-10+ years functional experience across SAP PM/EAM
- Strong configuration experience with SAP PM
- Strong experience with integration to SAP QM and other Quality solutions
- Excellent business process knowledge
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the business
- Excellent analytical skills
Australian Citizen’s required due to Security Clearance, anyone who already holds a Government Security clearance would be highly beneficial
For further information please call Scott in our Melbourne Office on 03 9348 0092 or apply via the link below.
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must either be an Australian Citizen