|Job title :||Payroll Officer|
|Location :||South Dandenong|
|Start date :||6/9/2021|
|Job Reference :||546311_1|
|Job published :||12 days ago|
Urgent requirement for an experienced Payroll Officer with SAP experience to join one of Speller's most exciting and trusted clients!
Please note, this role is URGENT and they are looking to interview ASAP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, process and manage 2 weekly pay runs for both QLD and VIC, including one month run and Labour Hire run fortnightly
- Data entry, maintenance and processing information which will include salaries, commissions, paid leave and holidays to name a few
- Ensure accurate processing of payroll deduction for taxes, benefits and other deductions
- As the organisation has multiple business units, this role will require the processing of both weekly and monthly pay runs for selected Business Units
- Prepare monthly reports and payment requisitions for employee deductions and super payments
- Maintain SOX reporting requirements
- Work closely with HR team members to respond to and resolve complex pay related queries
To be successful in this role you will bring the following:
- Embrace the organisations methodology and culture, be a proactive team player and contribute to continuous improvement
- Drive efficiency, excellence and best practice in payroll
- Ensure confidentiality is upheld, including the sensitivity of company, business, employee and workforce data and information
- Available to start ASAP (if you do have a notice period this can be no longer than 2 weeks)
- Experience with SAP
- Commit to working in the office in South Dandenong, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm
Apply ASAP as mentioned this role will interview next week!