|Job title :||Master Data Accounts Resource|
|Location :||Sydney Olympic park|
|Salary :||Hourly Rate|
|Start date :||1/7/2021|
|Duration :||3 months|
|Job Reference :||477182_2|
|Job published :||17 days ago|
SAP Accounts Executive – Contract
One of our well known clients is searching for an experienced Accounts consultant, with a strong background in data cleansing and manipulation across SAP, to assist them through the peak holiday period and beyond.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an accounts receivable background within SAP where you have been responsible for setting up, managing and supporting customers onboarding and activities.
A key element of this role you will also be assisting to maintain data integrity through data cleansing activities and remediation.
- Base level SAP FI-AR experience
- Customer master data maintenance & review of accounts (i.e. credit limits, contact details, notes change of ownership)
- Support data cleansing and remediation activities
- Understanding of end to end data flow of customer master data and interdependencies
- Customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Reasonable Financial Acumen
This is a great opportunity to work for organisation who pride themselves on their company culture and who are about to embark on a very busy few years of continuous project work. If this sounds like you then …..APPLY NOW
How to Apply
For further information please call Scott at our Melbourne Head Office on 03 9348 0092 or apply below.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.