|Job title :||Management Consultant - SAP|
|Start date :||11/16/2023|
|Job Reference :||593167_1|
|Job published :||23 days ago|
Our client provides ERP Advisory services, offering, independent advice to clients on their business and ERP transformation, without the influence from software vendors and system integrators. If you’re getting big consultancy burn out and want the challenge without the grind, this could be a great opportunity! The role will be a management consultant role working across a broad range of clients with an SAP focus.
Core activities of the role;
- Staying updated on the latest developments, trends and, thinking within the business transformation and software industry with a focus on SAP
- Getting engaged on a diverse range of ERP projects, across many industries and competencies
- Helping to deliver real value to clients, being their trusted advisor, supporting them to filter out the noise that vendors put out into the market
- Having a sharp eye for identifying industry and client-level problems and coming up with ways to help solve them
- Working collaboratively with a range of experts, with varied experiences and talents – and personalities
- A professional who has spent at least 3 years working in SAP projects for a consulting company.
- Functional or Architect experience across at least two of the following areas; Finance, Procurement & Logistics
- Conversant in and a good understanding of the software and technology industry, with a natural affinity to learn more
- Someone who has the experience and learnings from at least one full-cycle ERP implementation, from the design phase through to go-live and support
- Capable of documenting a business process and knowing how to reengineer the process to make it more efficient – either via technology and/or evolving the way people work
What is in it for you?
- An escape from the politics that comes with large corporates
- Being part of a small company, with an easy-going but hard-working culture
- Able to have an opinion and influence the company
- Personal growth, come and learn some new things
- Getting involved in diverse projects - don’t get bored doing the same thing over again
- Not spending your days, nights and holidays doing long-term implementation projects
How to Apply
If you are ready to take on exciting challenges and deliver success with precision, please apply now! For further information please call Jack at our Melbourne Offices on 03 9348 0092
Before you click 'Apply Now', please ensure that your contact details are included in your resume and that you only attach MS Word Format Documents.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa