|Job title :||LMS Administrator|
|Start date :||09/08/2021|
|Job Reference :||548299_2|
|Job published :||9 days ago|
This exciting role will see the LMS Administrator look after the support, design, development, implementation, delivery, and maintenance of content and other resources!
This role is being offered on a contract basis with the view to make this person permanent by the end of the year
In addition this role can be performed interstate!
This person will work for a fantastic organisation with a solid culture and a real passion for learning!
- Dealing with the routing and daily operation, use, and configuration of the LMS (Canvas)
- Manage the LMS appearance, functionality, and setting
- Communicate process and quality improvements, provide feedback on usage and suggest enhancements where applicable
- Maintain procedures and policies to ensure the security and integrity of systems
- Acts as an internal consultant by analysing data and recommending solutions to utilise the LMS to deliver, track training and measure performance to meet organisational objectives.
- Ensure operational efficiency of the LMS integration and update resources to train and support learners on how to use the technology for professional development
- Escalation point for Troubleshooting within the organisation
- Review and monitor system performance
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 3 years or more experience as an LMS administrator in a similar position
- The ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Learn and puck up new technical skills quickly
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Technical skills, which should include troubleshooting and understanding of file structures and systems