|Job title :||Kronos Test Lead|
|Salary :||$600 - $700 per day|
|Start date :||7/20/2020|
|Duration :||3 Months|
|Job Reference :||445211_1|
|Job published :||26 days ago|
Kronos Test Lead
Our client is looking for an experienced Kronos Test Lead who will be responsible for managing the design & creation of test scripts, as well as undertake all the associated activities for the test phase. You will be responsible for developing the testing strategy documentation and support all testing activities, ensuring the solution is sound and meets the business requirements. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to collaborate with project stakeholders, as well as regularly report back to the Project Manager.
- Previous experience managing business transformation projects (as the Test Lead), specifically within rostering tools. Any exposure to Kronos Workforce Dimensions will be highly regarded
- Proven ability to develop clear testing scopes from provided requirements
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Be able to provide a hands on contribution to project planning and scheduling
- Undertake SIT & UAT, as well as contributing to hypercare support
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Advance Jira, MS Project and MS Excel skills
- Must be an Australian Citizen
How to apply?
If you meet the above criteria and you're looking for your next challenge, then please apply now! For more information call Keely at our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092. CV's must be uploaded in MS Word format only.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists