|Job title :||Kronos Functional Consultant|
|Start date :||11/27/2020|
|Duration :||12 Month Contract|
|Job Reference :||477223_1|
|Job published :||about 2 months ago|
We are currently recruiting for a Kronos Consultant for a well known client in Sydney, for a 12 month contract or permanent position.
- Have hands on experience working on Kronos - Time and Attendance, Advanced scheduling, timekeeping, rostering
- Leads all aspects of workforce management configurations, implementations, modifications and upgrades of time and attendance initiatives including gathering and defining requirements, gap analysis, design, development, and support
- Analyse and update the detailed functional and technical design documents, including test plans, test cases, user training documents and implementation documentation
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have experience in Kronos - Time and Attendance, Advanced scheduling, timekeeping, rostering
- Experience in troubleshooting and supporting on Kronos
- Testing, troubleshooting and debugging of the application
- Extend post implementation, application maintenance and enhancement
- Ability to work on complex, fast-paced projects in a collaborative team setting
- Excellent written and verbal communicator; strong stakeholder engagement skills
How to apply?
If you meet the above criteria and you're available immediately, then please apply now! For more information please call Maria at our Melbourne head office on 03 9348 0092. Ensure your resume is uploaded in MS word format only.
SPELLER INTERNATIONAL - SAP Recruitment Specialists
You must have the appropriate Australian working rights to apply for this position, as sponsorship is not being offered in this instance